Friday, February 24, 2012

Sick

It's been a rough couple of days. I woke up sick Thursday morning and felt horrible all day. Then last night, at 2am, I woke up with excruciating back pain. I have no idea what I did, but I was in a lot of pain. Finally, Ryan made me take some Tylenol. I hate taking medicine when I'm pregnant, but it helped take the edge off, and I finally fell back asleep a few hours later.

Then, poor Josephine woke up this morning really sick. She had a fever and was very congested. She had a hard time nursing because she couldn't breathe through her nose. Ryan also was not feeling well, so he worked from home today. I still felt horrible today, but I had to drag myself to the chiropractor to get some work done on my back. Josephine had a really rough day. Her fever never really seemed to break, despite medication, and she was incredibly fussy all day. She also didn't eat or drink much at all. If she's still the same tomorrow, we're planning on taking her to the urgent care to get her checked out. She's had a really hard time sleeping, so I know we're in for a long night. Prayer buddy, if you're reading this (you're probably the only person reading this!), I would really appreciate some prayers for our swift return to health! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment